Monday, May 11, 2009
- nth term of arithmatic progression
Tn = a + (n-1) d
- Sum of n - terms of arithmatic progression
Sn= (n/2) [ 2a + (n - 1) d]
- if a,b and c are in arithmatic progression then b = (a + c)/2.
- nth term of geomatric progression is given by Tn = a r^(n-1).
- Sum of the first n terms of geomatric progression is given by;
Sn = a [ (1 - r^n) / (1 - r) ] , for r<1>
Sn = a [ (r^n - 1)/ (r - 1) ], for r>1
- if three quantities a,b and c are in GM then b = Sqrt(ac);
- Infinite Geomatric Series
S* = a / (1 - r);
when |r|>1 then
- HM of a and b is 2ab/(a+b).
- nth terms of Harmonic Progression is Tn = 1 / [ a + (n-1) d ]
- Sum of first n - natural number is given by: summation (r=1 to n) : n (n + 1) / 2.
- Sum of squares of first n - natural number is given by summation (r=1 to n) :[ n ( n + 1 ) (2n + 1) ] / 6
- Sum of cubes of first n - natural number is given by summation (r=1 to n) : [n^2 (n+1)^2 ]
Posted by Matrix at 5:44 AM
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Paging Related C Program:
Input : 45
Output : 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 5
printf("Enter number : ");
printf("\n display results from %d to %d ",numberoflinksperpage*low,numberoflinksperpage*high);
printf("\n display results from %d to %d ",numberoflinksperpage*low,numberoflinksperpage*(high-1)+n);
Posted by Matrix at 12:04 PM